Tequila Clase Azul Reposado is crafted by Clase Azul – world renowned for its superior quality and rich flavor profile. The attention to quality begins with the selection of the finest organic agaves and extends to the spirit’s decanters, which feature handcrafted artwork from Mexican artists, and are meant to add an additional layer of sophistication to the experience of Clase Azul.
The artisan process that makes Tequila Clase Azul:
- Agave: Hand-selected, organic Weber Blue Agaves that have matured for nine years.
- Cooking: Slow cooking of the agave piñas for 72 hours in traditional stone ovens.
- Fermentation: Using Clase Azul’s proprietary strain of yeast.
- Distillation: Careful attention to pot still distillation ensures the highest quality spirit.
- Water: Naturally filtered water refined in a special five step process.
- Tequila filtration: Triple micrón- filtration ensures the highest quality spirit without comprising its integrity.